In honor of my honey’s birthday tomorrow, I am posting some of the things I like most about him. He’s so sweet. Happy birthday, my dear!
1. He calls me “Little Tiny Heidi,” even though I’m 5’8” and only weigh between 20 and 30 pounds less than him.
2. He thinks I’m beautiful (and says so!) even when I come home from the gym, sweaty and makeup-less.
3. He does DISHES!
4. He cleans toilets!
5. He spends quality time with our daughter all the time. He changes her diaper regularly.
6. He makes up his own words for things in a way that is more intelligent than dorky.
7. He constantly confuses left and right.
8. He will hold or carry my purse for me if I ask him to.
9. He buys womanly products (even if by himself) for me without batting an eye.
10. He encourages me to write, even when I have no confidence in my ability to.
11. He plays (the card game) Speed with me, even though I win 9 times out of 10.
12. At my request, he has learned to give amazing back-rubs.
13. He makes hilarious comments at inappropriate times (which makes me snort with laughter at inappropriate times).
14. He’s okay with an audience of one (me!). He doesn’t need to be the center of attention.
15. He couldn’t whisper to save his life.
16. He says “I love you” at least three times a day.
17. He prays with me every night.