- Stonewashed, tight-rolled jeans?
- Skirts attached to knit leggings?
- Scrunch socks?
- Stirrup pants (please, please make my legs look like triangles!)?
- Slap bracelets (banned from my school!)?
- Umbros (soccer, anyone?)?
- Zubaz (oh, the horror of these pants)?
- Hypercolor (because I want people to see that my armpits are hot)?
- Debbie Gibson’s hat?
- Starter jackets (only ours were nylon with hoods)?
- Girbaud jeans (that little tag on the crotch = your ticket to coolness)?
- Baby Tees?
- Scrunchies and spiky bangs?
- Super-large sweatshirts and tapered-leg jeans?
Ah…the dream that is growing up in the 80s and 90s. I lived that dream. Don’t you ALL wish you had? Give me polyester any day!