Antique Mommy tagged me for a Six Unimportant Things About Me meme yesterday.
But there’s a twist (AM did this, so I’m going to do the same)…one of them is not true. If you can guess which one, you win a prize*. If multiple people guess the same one, I’ll do a drawing to determine the winner. You have until midnight on Tuesday, April 8 to leave a guess in the comments.
1. My hair is naturally blonde.
2. I learned to ride bike when I was seven.
3. My favorite drink is an Asian Pear Mojito at P.F. Chang’s.
4. I know how to dance the rhumba and the tango.
5. I sell a whole food supplement in my “spare time.”
6. I type 95 wpm.
Now the hard part. To tag six people. This is always weird because I feel bad for tagging people and bad for not tagging people. I know not everyone has time allotted for memes, so I won’t be offended if you don’t complete it. And if I didn’t list you and you’d like to play, do so by all means!
*Prize is $10.00 gift card to Bath & Body Works. I realize that doesn’t even buy one of their delicious lotions these days, but maybe you could get a cool lip gloss or a fuzzy wuzzy pair of socks.