In case you’re interested in full explanations:
1. My hair is naturally blonde. True. I dyed it auburn twice (the wash-out kind of dye) for fun, but otherwise it’s always been an ever-darkening shade of blonde.
2. I learned to ride bike when I was seven. True. I was afraid of a two-wheeler for the longest time…my four-year-old brother learned to ride his the same year. Talk about embarrassing.
3. My favorite drink is an Asian Pear Mojito at P.F. Chang’s. False. My favorite drink is water. The Asian Pear Mojito is the only alcoholic drink I’ve tried in recent years that I found even tolerable.
4. I know how to dance the rhumba and the tango. True. This past fall I took ballroom dance lessons for several months, and let me tell you–it was FUN.
5. I sell a whole food supplement called Juice Plus+. True. I have been loathe to mention it on my blog because this isn’t a place of solicitation, but if you’re ever interested you can feel free to email me.
6. I type 95 wpm. True. My mom? Like 117. So I think it’s genetic or something. Nutso, huh?
The contest winner, who picked #3 as the false, is…….*drumroll*………..Jamie! You can email me about claiming your $10 gift card to Bath & Body Works.
And here’s something just for fun: