I got two (count ’em, TWO!) bloggy awards this past week. Thank you to the kind Esther, who gave me this very sweet award:
Also, Joanna and Johanna at The Jos Know gave me this kind award:
Thank you, thank you (cuz there’s two of you)! This one has rules attached, but first I want to say that you’re going to want to go stop by both of the above-mentioned blogs and visit these ladies!
Now, the characteristics for the Smile Award are:
- Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human).
- Must love one another.
- Must make mistakes.
- Must learn from others.
- Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
- Must love life.
- Must love kids.
There are rules attached (I think I broke Rule #4…shh, don’t tell!). Here are the rules:
- The recipient must link back to the awards creator (The Babblings of Mere).
- You must post these rules if you receive the award.
- You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
- You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see above).
- You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
- You must create a post sharing your win with others.
- You must thank your giver.
Phew! Stringent, eh? Here are 5 people (and I could name many more, but here’s the five who make me smile today) who I would like to pass this award along to:
1. The Nester, who inspires others by constantly looking for economical ways to make life beautiful, but doesn’t overreact when things get messed up (how can she with all those boys?)
2. Lori at Owed to Joy, because she keeps a positive attitude despite all she’s gone through, and she loves her kids like CRAZY
3. Paula at Amused Momma, who is always providing thought-provoking posts and info on homeschooling (also loves her kids–anyone spotting a trend here?)
4. Miz Booshay at Quiet Life, who makes us laugh and cry with her as she recounts her own adventures as a mother, home-schooler and photographer
5. Erica at Haphazard Happenstances, because she meets challenges head-on and tackles them (Make digital scrapbook papers! Lose weight and get buff! Ship off her youngest to school!) with a positive, can-do attitude
So if you aren’t already readers, 5 more blogs for you to love.