And he couldn’t spell terribly well, either. 🙂
I got this great award from Jamie at ohbecareful. Thanks so much, Jamie! Your kind words meant a lot to me, as well as your knowledge of my love of cookies…
Put the logo on my blog
Link to the person you received your award from
Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Put links to those blogs on your site
Leave messages on the blogs you’ve nominated
My nominees are:
1. Gretchen at Lifenut. Her story-telling ability always amazes me, and she has a great sense of humor.
2. Esther at The Mommy Diaries. She has such a kind heart, and is constantly rallying prayer warriors for bloggers in need. Never mind that she’s a Packers fan… 😉
3. Hibby at Hibby and Hubby. She also has a knack for story-telling, and she uses big words, which helps me to learn new ones! Plus she’s my dear friend.
4. Emily at Chatting at the Sky. She is nothing but real about her life as a mother, a sister, and a tag-along to the Nester. And in my opinion, she’s a pretty good decorator herself.
5. Heather of the EO. Even though she’s on blogcation right now, Heather’s insights into faith and blogging have me hooked.
7. Erica at The Hildebrand Happenings. Her blog is private, so you won’t be able to read it, but she is an old childhood friend of mine, and I love reading about her life as a wife to a pastor and a mommy to a little girl.