Yesterday I told you I was going to lay out my 2009 goals. It’s a bit scary to write them for all to see, but I know the accountability will be worth it (so feel free to ask me how it’s going from time to time!).
1. Spend daily time in prayer and the Word (I used to do this no problem, but since Anja was born, my discipline in this area has slipped)
2. Read 2 photography books
3. Read 1 Photoshop book
4. Book an average of 4 on-location sessions and 1 wedding each month
5. Sell our townhome and purchase a home with a $500 less per month payment
6. Organize an office for myself (instead of using the dining room table…)
7. Have a baby or get pregnant
8. Lose 10-15 lbs.
9. Make healthier meals most nights each week (fell off the bandwagon slightly in mid-November and haven’t recovered yet)
10. Reduce grocery bill to $250/month (this could be the hardest one…seriously)
So. There it all is. My very personal goals for this year. *Gulp*
How about you? Anything you are sharing? Feel free to leave a link if you wrote a post about it.