I’m doing a little self-accountability here and posting updates to my lofty goals for 2009.
1. Spend daily time in prayer and the Word (I used to do this no problem, but since Anja was born, my discipline in this area has slipped)
Not doing so well. Where is my love for Christ? My motivation? My ability to get out of bed before Anja wakes? Prayer appreciated, here.
2. Read 2 photography books
2/3 through one book.
3. Read 1 Photoshop book
4. Book an average of 4 on-location sessions and 1 wedding each month
Have booked some weddings, no other sessions yet! Referrals welcome!
5. Sell our townhome and purchase a home with a $500 less per month payment
Not even a bite on our postings.
6. Organize an office for myself (instead of using the dining room table…)
Can’t really do this without #5 coming true. It’s useless to suggest me turning some old armoire into my own fabulous office, by the way. I would have to have room for the armoire and then have to own the armoire itself. Thanks, though!
7. Have a baby or get pregnant
Wouldnt’ you be surprised if I told you I’d HAD a baby since early January? Haha!
8. Lose 10-15 lbs.
Does the 6 pounds I lost while I was sick count (even though it came back)?
9. Make healthier meals most nights each week (fell off the bandwagon slightly in mid-November and haven’t recovered yet)
I’ve been doing much better. Aside from the occasional baked good, we’ve been having relatively healthy salads, soups, and pastas.
10. Reduce grocery bill to $250/month (this could be the hardest one…seriously)
Waiting to see what the budget reflects (Husband calculates).