More self-accountability here for 2009.
1. Spend daily time in prayer and the Word (I used to do this no problem, but since Anja was born, my discipline in this area has slipped)
I am doing much better in this area. I have been reading through Luke, inductively studying Jeremiah for a women’s book group, and going through the book The Treasure Principle with my small group, all which keep me in the Word throughout the week. This week in particular has been better prayer-wise. I pray every day at bedtime and throughout the day, but what I am really striving for is a daily time of repentance and intercessory prayer for others.
2. Read 2 photography books
Almost done with one.
3. Read 1 Photoshop book
Haven’t started, but I have been handed the assigned book by Husband. It is huge, dauntingly fat like a textbook, 674 pages just sitting there, sneering at me. What a jerk (the book, not Husband).
4. Book an average of 4 on-location sessions and 1 wedding each month
Have booked some weddings, hoping for more sessions. And seniors! I desperately need some Class of 2010 seniors! I have a fun shoot with a bunch of brides next week; can’t wait to post some of those images.
5. Sell our townhome and purchase a home with a $500 less per month payment
A couple of weird inquiries, but nothing serious yet. Doesn’t help that the market is flooded and no one is buying. Oh well, trusting God.
6. Organize an office for myself (instead of using the dining room table…)
Still waiting for the house in which to do it. 🙂
7. Have a baby or get pregnant
Not so much.
8. Lose 10-15 lbs.
I think I’ve lost about 2, but it could come back. I fluctuate so much it’s hard to ever say. More on this later…
9. Make healthier meals most nights each week (fell off the bandwagon slightly in mid-November and haven’t recovered yet)
I’m still loving that Lentil Chili Soup. I’ve been snacking on hummus and veggies more and on cookies and cereal less. *Pats self on back*
10. Reduce grocery bill to $250/month (this could be the hardest one…seriously)
Ahem…STILL waiting to see what the budget reflects (Husband calculates).