I’ll start with the good side of this story, the photos.
I decided to go with the spring chickens, since they were (in my opinion) the cutest. I also did some eggs. I didn’t have any fun spring colors to shoot them in front of, so bear with my drab chipboard. 😉
The bad side is that, between Husband and myself (yes, he helped, the sweetie), I bet we logged 7 or 8 hours on these babies. I think they’d be a great thing to do with, say, a group of pre-teen girls, where each person would decorate two or three, but to do an entire batch by ourselves was very time-consuming. I have much more respect for Bakerella after attempting them!