1. Spend daily time in prayer and the Word (I used to do this no problem, but since Anja was born, my discipline in this area has slipped)
Off and on.
2. Read 2 photography books
Finished with one. Started a second.
3. Read 1 Photoshop book
4. Book an average of 4 on-location sessions and 1 wedding each month
Have booked more weddings and more sessions. Praise God!
5. Sell our townhome and purchase a home with a $500 less per month payment
Got a yard sign and a tube for flyers tonight. Still no legitimate bites from our online ads.
6. Organize an office for myself (instead of using the dining room table…)
Still waiting for the house in which to do it.
7. Have a baby or get pregnant
Second part of this goal attained!
8. Lose 10-15 lbs.
Um, not really worrying about this anymore.
9. Make healthier meals most nights each week
Depends. Most of the time, when I’ve planned, we eat well, but sometimes my cravings get the better of me and we’ll have pancakes (though I do throw some fresh berries on them at least) or order a pizza. I’ve also been on a big Mexican kick, whether it’s some guacamole for a snack or Gluten-Free Chicken Enchiladas or Chicken Flautas (Mom, you should try this one–I used up the rest of the corn tortillas, and they were yummy!) for supper. Thankfully, most Mexican recipes can be interpreted in a healthy fashion.
10. Reduce grocery bill to $250/month (this could be the hardest one…seriously)
I have a feeling this is just a big FAIL for the year. Nigh impossible unless we plan on cutting all fresh produce out of our diets (which is not happening!).