Day 2 of our staycation included:
- A stroll around St. Anthony Main and Nicollet Island.
- A cruise down University Avenue.
- Lunch at Pizza Nea. A few months ago we tried Punch’s Neapolitan pizza for the first time. Nea, which is just up the street, offers the same fare, but more of a sit-down experience (including the need to tip). We ordered essentially the same pizza we had at Punch’s, a Siciliana, and we both agreed Nea’s version was better. The crust was slightly firmer and had a little less oven char, the ingredients were both more plentiful (less plain edge crust) and more flavorful. That said, either is a great option if you’re looking for something different than Domino’s. Service was fine, not bad, but not exceptional. Four out of five stars.
- A workout.
- An evening at the beach, where Anja PLAYED WITH OTHER KIDS. This is fairly monumental, in case you didn’t know.
- Root beer floats and books.
- A cost of $19.00.