Not a whole lot has changed, but a few things I’d like to chronicle are:
- You are sleeping much better for naps (we had a few challenging days between last week and now) and staying awake better for feedings due to the helpful stuff I found on this site. It’s so counter-intuitive, but I had been trying to keep you awake too hard, so you were too overstimulated to sleep! Now we’ve reduced your wake time to 30-60 minutes per feed-wake-sleep period, and you’re back on schedule almost to the minute. I think it’s so cool that babies can do that!
- You are growing. I would not be surprised if you’re already up to 11 lbs. You are now filling out your 0-3 month clothes nicely and even starting to wear some of the 3-month stuff. You have an abundance of clothes already! I didn’t expect that as much with a boy, but from now until summer, you’re pretty much set.
- You are easily agitated by your big sister. She is your main over-stimulant. She loves you to pieces, and gives you hugs and kisses all the time, and I think you’ll get along great once you’re older and can better handle her energy. 🙂
- No hair falling out yet! Hooray! You may keep it yet, despite your light eyebrows.
- You are starting to find your fingers and suck on them occasionally.
- You are holding your head up and looking around a LOT, though not with the control of an older baby. I am surprised by your strength.
- You’ve also rolled front-to-back 5 times, which makes me less and less certain that it’s a fluke.
- Tummy time is not your favorite time, but you do pretty well until you roll yourself over.
- You still hate being wet or cold.
No photo this week. Haven’t had time…sigh…