- He doesn’t hold grudges. He truly is a “forgive and forget” person.
- Even though I’ve shrunk probably half of his button-down shirts, he just wears them anyway, sleeves rolled up. He gets mad about it when it happens but after that just applies #1–forgives and forgets.
- He works out, not because he likes to, but because he wants to be healthy and trim for my sake.
- He has always worked hard to provide for our family. He understands it as his responsibility and bears that load without complaint.
- He has always been my biggest photography fan. Not only did he encourage me from the moment I picked up his (yes, HIS!) camera and try to learn, he has picked me up over and over when I’ve doubted myself. And as a result, we reached our goal for my income this past year, in only my second year of business, and I am now able to stay home with our children. I couldn’t have done it without his constant help and support.
- He steps in when he can see I’m about to lose it with one of the kids. He understands that my job is 24-7, knows when I’ve reached my limit of tiredness or touch in a day and encourages me to step aside and take a breather. I think every SAHM needs a husband who can recognize that.
- He supports my desire to do ministry but helps me guard against over-extending myself. If it were up to me, I’d be involved in every little thing that comes my way, but he has really taught me how to prioritize so that I’m not run ragged and can put family first.
I’m sure there will be more volumes to this post, but just wanted to put this up while I am thinking of it. You are a blessing, Honey!