How many of you have had it with your spouses?
If Husband gets his way, we’re done. If I get mine, I’d like to at least try for one more (though not anytime soon!).
Pros of one more:
- A possible sister for Anja (built in best friend!)
- A possible brother for Markus (built in wrestling buddy!)
- Getting to use all those clothes one more time
- I can’t think of a single family where they had only two opposite-sex siblings and they’ve remained close as adults (if you know of one, feel free to tell me!)
- Anja should be old enough next time to be somewhat helpful, instead of tantrum-y and jealous
- We make cute babies
- I loooooooove newborns (never used to until we had our own)
Cons of one more:
- Labor and delivery (though I am considering an epidural if I ever do it again, which may??? make things be less dreadful)
- Losing sleep
- Throws my photography schedule out of whack, depending on when he/she is due