Another “draft,” this one from March 2009 (before Markus was even a thought!). It’s incomplete, but better than nothing, right? Don’t answer that. 😉
1) Do not watch tear-jerker movies at the gym. People look at you funny when you’re blubbering as you do hip abductions.
2) Don’t use valet parking anymore, even if it seems convenient (accidents!).
3) Getting a diaper pail with a lid does not necessarily keep out curious toddlers. Gross.
4) When you plan to serve a meal comprised mainly of barley to a toddler, please calculate the amount of time involved in picking up said barley, sticky piece by sticky piece, from the floor when said toddler decides she doesn’t feel like barley.
5) Decadent chocolate dessert at a French cafe split with a toddler = no nap = frazzled mom.
6) Your baby can now identify the smell of chocolate on your breath; beware.