Back to school! This month’s focus will be on non-fiction books we used for school so far in 2014. Perfect for book reports or to add more dimension to something they are currently studying.
1. The Butterfly – A child’s view of Nazism in France.
2. What Is the World Made of? – A short and sweet look at solids, liquids, and gases.
3. Lily’s Victory Garden – An inspiring tale of what one girl did to help aid with efforts in World War II.
5. The Wall – I may or may not have cried through this book. About the Vietnam War memorial.
6. The Boy Who Loved Math – All about mathematician Paul Erdos.