Deiala gave me this cute award, and there are some rules to go with it:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Try to do at least one thing on the list today.
3. List 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Those of you to whom I give this award are to link back to my blog and perpetuate the happy with your own lists and recipients and whatnot.
Off we go!
10 Things That Make Me Happy
- Jesus (though he’s not really a thing).
- Snuggling my new baby and watching his “face show” after a feeding.
- Watching the Vikings win.
- Caring friends (again, not a thing).
- Decorating books.
- Working out and feeling good.
- Trying a new restaurant with my hubby.
- Getting to “know” bloggers through this strange-yet-amazing medium.
- Capturing just the right moment with my camera.
10 Bloggers Who Brighten My Day
- Maria (because she talks about color all the time)
- Beck (because even though she can be snarky and sassy, there’s this underlying sweetness about her, and I love her writing)
- The Jos (because it’s fun to read about their families)
- Tsh (because her posts are so insightful and practical)
- Bakerella (because YUM for my eyes and my tummy)
- Layla (because she is fun and decorates how I would love to decorate)
- Kelly (because she writes about real life and is from Minnesota, just like me)
- Donna (because she is so positive about everything)
- Gretchen (because she is super-kind and her family is super-creative and it shows through her blogging)
- Tara (because she’s my blogging buddy, one of the few I’ve met in real life, even if her posts are infrequent)
If those of you I’ve listed don’t get time to do this, I won’t be offended in any way. Just know that you brighten the blogosphere for me and others!