At two weeks, my favorite little boy, you:
- Are wearing size 1 diapers. Thankfully we only had one pack of newborn ones!
- Are wearing 0-3 month clothes. The newborn clothes never had a chance. Pants are a little long (you have short, stumpy legs instead of long chicken legs like your sister), but we just roll them. :)
- Still sleep great, and we have trouble keeping you awake for wake times.
- Have a girlie scream/shriek. I think it’s hilarious, but I hope you outgrow it before you have peers.
- Still have all your dark hair.
- Dislike tummy time, and have rolled yourself front-to-back to avoid it a couple of times.
- Are easily settled. Daddy can go in and just pick you up for 30 seconds and have you right back to sleep. Love it!
- Absolutely despise being cold. This includes bath time. You are one of those babies who howls through the entire bath, even with two warm washcloths on your body!